Thursday 26 May 2011

New Squirrel Books sales website plus 10% off books!

After a longish period of ill health, I have finally got my book-selling business up and running again. I have updated the sales website and given it a facelift. The pony books that I have been previously selling on the ponymadbooklovers website are now available on my sales website www.squirrelbooks.co.uk along with other children's non-pony books such as Enid Blyton, animal stories, ballet stories and adventures.

As a welcome back bonus I am giving a 10% discount to all readers of the blog. To take advantage of the offer please add the code NEW831 in the promotional code box on the on-line order form. The offer ends on 31st August 2011 and includes any item for sale on the website.

To visit the website and browse or buy books please go to Squirrel Books

No comments: